3/9/10

BLM Internet Adoption Starts March 10


This is absolutely the pits even for the BLM. They want you to send them a drawing of your facilities. I'm going to send them a drawing of my brand new barn and paddocks and my 8 foot fences.

I don't actually have any of these things, but I sure can draw them!

clipped from www.blm.gov
Buckskin Filly

The Next Internet Adoption Starts March 10


red_roan_colt_1_1.jpg
The March Internet adoption will be open March 10-24.   Electronic applications open March 8, bidding begins March 10.
If you are having trouble viewing the site, and use Internet Explorer, your browser may need to be updated.   On the Tools menu, click Internet OptionsOn the Advanced tab, under Security, make sure that the following check boxes are selected -  Use SSL 2.0, Use SSL 3.0, Use TLS 1.0.   Click Apply,  Click OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please remember that this is a family blog and express yourself accordingly. Love y'all.

"From my earliest memories, I have loved horses with a longing beyond words." ~ Robert Vavra