If you can help, PLEASE contact us at the email address below! This is very important to our horses and indeed, the entire western ranges.
Amplify’d from blog.grassrootshorse.com
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
The Place To Be To Help Wild Horses – Public Welcome
The "Resource Advisory Councils" are the place to be if you want to know the decisions being made for public lands, wild horses, ranching, mining, energy, recreation etc.
Read more at blog.grassrootshorse.com
This is the meeting where the agenda for 2011 is set for the year. We need people on these committees and this is a good place to introduce yourself and familiarize yourself with the process that we need to be involved in.
The big meeting for all three regions and Recreation subcommittee is called the Tri Rac Meeting.
It will be held on January 20 and 21, 2011 at John Ascuaga Nugget Hotel Casino, Sparks, NV
It begins Jan 20, Thurs 8 am when the agenda for the year will be set. The 3 RAC's will meet seperately on Jan 21 at 7:30 am
The agenda and contact info is posted online at blm website - google TRI RAC 2011
If anyone can commit to videoing for Grass Roots Horse live stream or attending the meeting to report for us,
please contact me Mo@grassrootshorse.com Subject line: TRI RAC
We want to have all meetings and full days covered and this is a priority.
GrassRootsHorse.com at 5:50 PM
See this Amp at http://bit.ly/ertUaZ
- Grass Roots now a 501! (artandhorseslauraleigh.wordpress.com)
- Hang in there... (artandhorseslauraleigh.wordpress.com)
- Government Protects Wild Horses in the Land of Make-Believe (animals.change.org)
- Feds Plan to Continue Unprecedented Removal of Wild Horses from Public Lands in FY 2011 (yubanet.com)
- Pine Nut Range Wild Horse Families Destroyed (rtfitch.wordpress.com)