1/31/08

Tagged!

Well, this is a first for me - I've been tagged by my friend, Victoria, at http://victoriacummings.blogspot.com for a game of Meme. I am supposed to tell you seven things that you probably don't know about me and then tag seven more bloggers.

These are the rules – Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Then tag 7 people and link to them. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

The problem is, I don't know 7 more bloggers! Here goes with the stuff about me anyway - that is if I can think of any thing interesting...

1. I'm left handed

2. I'm dyslexic

3. I was a Girl Scout

4. I had my right hip totally replaced in 1998

5. I've met James Garner

6. my favorite hobby after horses is computers

7. I wanted to be an astrophysicist but I'm not that good in math. I still love astronomy and cosmology though

Okay, that's the facts about me, but honest folks, I don't know anyone to tag. My online friends are mostly all in discussion groups, and they don't blog.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing, Suzanne - don't worry about tagging more of us, this Meme virus has gone around and around so many times now that it needs to stop. Although I've learned some pretty interesting things about my blogging friends. And I agree about James Garner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to read, Suzanne. I, too, love the stars, and got a nice telescope from my DH for an anniversary present! I wasn't allowed to be a Girl Scout when I was young, just like I wasn't allowed to have a horse, though we had 14 grassed and fenced acres, that my dad had to mow with his tractor- they were 'city' folk. If I am not creating, I am at the computer. Funny, how many things are shared within different people's lives!
    Thanks, Victoria, for pointing me here, via the meme!
    Aryd'ell in the Western Carolina Great Smokys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all! I have a telescope too. Too bad my favorite constellation - Orion - is up in the winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, I found your site through Victoria Cummings blog. I am new to blogging and to horses. Grew up in NW Ohio and visit Clear Lake (up near Fremont) Indiana every summer. Love your site and am falling hard for your Indy! Will keep reading. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please remember that this is a family blog and express yourself accordingly. Love y'all.

"From my earliest memories, I have loved horses with a longing beyond words." ~ Robert Vavra